Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
My boyfriend, Elijah is in a church that twist the word of God and is rooted in deceit. he doesn’t see it, but he needs freedom, truth, wnd true salvation. he needs to hear From God. he needs freedom from satans grasp
Dear LORD,
Today I come in prayer to You LORD, as we pray that You would hear our prayer's over this situation(s), and that their prayer to You would be answer quickly, in accordance to Your divine will, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! All the glory, honor and praise be to You, Almighty God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen. !!

The following links are video's from Pastor Robert Breaker of: thecloudchurch.org on"HOW TO BE SAVED ETERNALLY", Once SAVED, ALWAYS SAVED !!! Please get SAVED/BORNAGAIN, today. If you are ALREADY SAVED/BORNAGAIN, please pass these link's and video's on to your FAMILY MEMBER'S and FRIEND'S, and to ANYONE else that you can, thank you and God Bless !

* NOTE: You MUST be born again and have faith in the blood of Jesus Christ and His FINISHED work on the cross, in order to see the Kingdom of God.** (see scripture below):

((John 3:3) -- 3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.))

There are only 2 choices: HEAVEN or HELL, which will you choose?

Jesus Christ is the "ONLY" WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE.

((John14:5-11) -5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.))

See how to be SAVED/BORN AGAIN, and to know that you have ETERNAL SALVATION !!

THE PLAN OF SALVATION - (How to be SAVED eternally) !!

WHAT DOES THE BLOOD HAVE TO DO WITH MY SIN ? -- (FAITH IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST)

DOES THE BIBLE TEACH DISPENSATIONS ?!?!

** FOR MANY OTHER GREAT "SERMONS" from (2014-2024) + "VERSE BY VERSE", TEACHINGS by ROBERT BREAKER, go to:
www.thecloudchurch.org

FREE ONLINE KING JAMES BIBLE (God's PRESERVED word), This site also has "AUDIO" to hear the bible read to you.

Similar Requests

Please Will U Come Together With Me In Authority To Take Control Of The Bad Maniputatin, Naive Controlling Spirit That My Son In Law Uses To Control The Mind And Thoughts Of My Daughter Kaylynn Please Pray That She Will Be Healed And Delivered In Her Mind And Thoughts Of All The Manipulation...
Replies
Views
For my husband, we went to church today but he has been picking up drinking alcohol everyday after work, and after church.. missed many appointments including our kids birthday, has mentioned wanting to skip church now & his coworkers are becoming a bad influence on him, he’s missed lots of work...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my boyfriend Zac, he has been out of a job for a bit due to his back injury. He is very stressed out and depressed. I worry for him every single day. Thank you all God Bless!!
Replies
Views
Please pray for my boyfriend and his family his brother in-law and his only sister was in car accident on Saturday and his brother is a induced coma and his sister has not woken up from her surgery. Please pray they come back they two beautiful children and both their parents are still alive and...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my family. Back in December my husband and daughter whom he raised for 20 years got into a bad fight. My husband crossed the line and hit her boyfriend and hurt my daughter’s feelings. My husband has asked for forgiveness from them but my daughter said she hates him and never...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom