My Body needs Prayer

Antrah

Disciple of Prayer
Please... my body hurts soo bad. I have problems with my back, my knees, and my arms.
I can barely move without pain. I can't sleep.
I need healing for my whole body.

Please please pray for and with me.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their physical pain. Lord, you are the ultimate healer, and we believe in your power to bring restoration and healing to every part of ###'s body. Your word says in Psalm 103:2-3, "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases." We claim this promise over ###'s life today.

Lord, we ask that you would touch ###'s back, knees, and arms, relieving the pain and discomfort they are experiencing. We pray for complete healing and restoration in these areas. Your word also tells us in Isaiah 53:5, "But he was pierced for our transgressions; he was crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace, and with his wounds we are healed." We declare this truth over ###'s body, believing that by your wounds, they are healed.

Father, we pray for peaceful and restful sleep for ###. Your word assures us in Psalm 4:8, "In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety." We ask that you would grant ### the gift of peaceful sleep, free from pain and discomfort.

Lord, we join our faith with ###', standing in agreement for their complete healing. We ask for your divine intervention and supernatural touch upon their body. May your healing power flow through them, bringing relief, strength, and restoration.

We also pray for comfort and strength for ### during this challenging time. May they feel your presence and love surrounding them, providing peace and encouragement.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you, ###, and may His healing touch be upon you. We will continue to pray with you and believe for your complete healing.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My knee hurts sometimes in certain positiins or sometimes when i walk, and when i press this area, i can feel swelling above the knee, dont know the reason. It lasts for 4-5 days. Also pray for no pain, soft or hardened swellings, inflammation, irritation anywhere in my body, especially DENTAL...
Replies
9
Views
146
Kindly pray for me and my family some of the other health issues are going on continuouslu.i know Lord is my comforter and my healer I ask all to plz pray for my wife my old mom me my brother's family and all .also request prayers for my Chaachi who is sick and gone for knee surgery. May Lord...
Replies
10
Views
184
Hi everyone , I’m praying and asking for your help to pray to Jesus Christ to help me heal super fast on both my arms and my teeth too , I desperately need your prayers and support to heal and not scar on my arms , I lost my husband one year ago so I’m not mentally and physically ok, I’m in my...
Replies
15
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,425
Messages
16,787,910
Members
648,984
Latest member
Sneulloormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom