My Birthday Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter winningguy2
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

winningguy2

Guest
Being today is my birthday, My birthday prayer is that I have a better paying and full time job soon, find my future mate and have my mom healthy and have her having a long life. In Christ.
 
Happy birthday. May God bless you with a better paying job.
 
Psalm 94:19 Tells Us…When I worried (when I am anxious) about many things, Your assuring words (God’s Word) soothed my soul with comfort and joy.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Trust God. He Love You. And at the right time God will open up His hands and give you a job, a mate, and heal your mom. Be Encouraged. You are a Child of the King.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**My Birthday Prayer — September 10th** Lord, I am writing this special prayer for my upcoming birthday on September 10th. As my birthday approaches, I come before You with an open heart, asking You to cover me, protect me, and surround me with Your presence. The past two birthdays have been...
Replies
12
Views
172
O GOD THE FATHER, I THANK YOU FOR ALL TYHE BLESSINGS YOU HAVE BESTOWED UPON ME. I THANK YOU THAT I WAS ABLE TO SURVIVE THE PAST YEAR. I PRAISE AND GLORIFY YOUR NAME O GOD. I LOVE YOU. IN JESUS' NAME I PRAY. LORD, THE FF: ARE MY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PRAYERS: 1. I PRAY TO INTENTIONALLY MAKE THE...
Replies
9
Views
143
Please pray that ( in 20 min is my birthday). ### will be fantastic day full of LOVE and JOY and that congratulations will come from all sides. So many people will congratulate me that i will not manage to give thanks to all of them. In Jesus name amen!!!🤣🤣🤣 i am ### in 13 min 😅 midnight
Replies
12
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,112
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom