My back has been hurting, I need healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
may the heavenly father grant you according to his will and perfect timing in jesus name i pray

amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My lower back has been hurting a lot for the last month, along with neck and hips. Please pray that it is not serious and that I can sit and focus on work today. Thank you for praying.
Replies
16
Views
607
My heart has been hurting and feeling tight for several days and my body is aching and feeling weak in an unusual way. I am not sure why, but I need Yeshua's supernatural touch and healing.
Replies
7
Views
284
My heart has been hurting for ### days. I need dr appt not sure if I should go to work tonight.
Replies
5
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,967
Messages
16,805,483
Members
650,439
Latest member
Kliylornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom