My baby name is ### ### is in critical condition in the hospital. He was born prematurely and since then has been in Incubator and oxygen without improvement. He is not breathing normally.
The Lord will surely perfect Baby ###'s health. He'll come out strong and alive in Jesus name, Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God in Heaven, creator and provider of everything. With humble hearts, I pray that you give me healing urgently today, since I suffered now diarrhea, help me that through medication and healthy rest helps me do better, and not to harm my baby. Lord God I pray also for my upcoming delivery...
Replies
10
Views
204
Please pray for my son he lost the tip of his finger due to a horrible accident and he's only ###. I ask if you can all just pray for his finger to heal beautifully and give him the possibility of growing his nail back. He has gone through so much trauma I just ask for you all to pray for a...
Replies
8
Views
143
My newborn baby has a hole in the heart. Doctors told it's normal to have all babies. But mine has bigger than normal range. Doctor told it will close when she grows up; we have to observe for 2 years; otherwise, we need to do a little surgery to close the hole. I'm really afraid of it. I only...
Replies
8
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,111
Messages
16,796,025
Members
649,655
Latest member
Draelford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom