L
LeaningOnJESUS
Guest
I just wanted to ask for prayer for 2 of my sisters and their families. The first sister, a year younger than myself, is having family and financial problems. She is divorced, has been for many years. Her oldest son has 3 kids, by 2 different women, he has never been married. The girl he is with has 4 kids by 3 men, married but separated and lives with the nephew. The girlfriend makes up lies about my sister and my nephew chooses to believe the girlfriend over his own mom. My sister cries to see the grandbabies, especially the 3-year-old little girl who she had from 3 months until about 6 months ago. My sister potty trained the little girl and then, the son took her back and gave her to my sister's ex-husband, who refuses to let my sister see her.
The other sister needs prayer; she is going through really hard times both financially and emotionally. My niece texted me and told me that their floor was falling in, in their house. And that the family just wasn't the same anymore and that nobody wanted to be home anymore. She asked me too please tell her how to fix it. I told her to pray and lean on the Lord. I am asking for prayer for all involved. Oh, the first sister that I told you about, well I think her power got turned off today. She makes $###/hr and only gets ### hrs a week, and her electric was a little over $###. She can't pay that and rent and have food to eat. She has no car. If I can't take her to work, she either has to pay a cab or walk. Her job is 8 miles away. I try to always take her, but I work full time and I am in school as well. We need a miracle for my sisters. Knowing they have such big issues, makes me feel petty for worrying about my own problems now.
The other sister needs prayer; she is going through really hard times both financially and emotionally. My niece texted me and told me that their floor was falling in, in their house. And that the family just wasn't the same anymore and that nobody wanted to be home anymore. She asked me too please tell her how to fix it. I told her to pray and lean on the Lord. I am asking for prayer for all involved. Oh, the first sister that I told you about, well I think her power got turned off today. She makes $###/hr and only gets ### hrs a week, and her electric was a little over $###. She can't pay that and rent and have food to eat. She has no car. If I can't take her to work, she either has to pay a cab or walk. Her job is 8 miles away. I try to always take her, but I work full time and I am in school as well. We need a miracle for my sisters. Knowing they have such big issues, makes me feel petty for worrying about my own problems now.
