wendy922
Servant
Dear Prayer partners,
I am having serious problems with my husband because he is watching sexually explicit movies. The worst thing is he has no empathy for how I feel about it, and just gets angry if I tell him it is bothering me. My heart is really hurt... every time he is watching those things. He has no conscience about it and does not care about my emotions at all. He says he won't have me telling him what to do.
Please pray for us as we are talking about quitting our 9-year marriage.
Thanks
I am having serious problems with my husband because he is watching sexually explicit movies. The worst thing is he has no empathy for how I feel about it, and just gets angry if I tell him it is bothering me. My heart is really hurt... every time he is watching those things. He has no conscience about it and does not care about my emotions at all. He says he won't have me telling him what to do.
Please pray for us as we are talking about quitting our 9-year marriage.
Thanks
