My ### and me have been demonically ...

My wife and me have been demonically raped for two and a half years please pray for breakthrough for us
That demonic siege stops now in the name of Jesus Christ. The blood covers you and your wife and entire family
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about the people who have abused me demonically passing on messages to me through my mother and other people. Pray that this would stop, that these individuals' demonic activity would be rendered powerless, that I would be protected and defended from them, that they would be...
Replies
10
Views
355
Please pray for us we have been together for 12 in a half years and ###'s all I know, ### is my better half and my soulmate, please help me.
Replies
9
Views
281
Dear God please help us. We both drink too much alcohol and my wife still smokes too many cigarettes and I am worried that we are damaging our bodies and our brain and our ability to have good health as we both are getting old. Because of our ### I sleep in a different room by myself and I have...
Replies
16
Views
504
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,489
Messages
16,788,548
Members
649,055
Latest member
Sploymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom