My ### and I over almost a year and ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter megara
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

megara

Guest
My ### and I over almost a year and a half broke up Sunday night. I broke up with him. He's in the Navy and was just stationed 10 hours away. I immediately regretted breaking up but he's so hurt that he wants nothing to do with me. Pray that we're able to heal and be together and married if it's meant to be. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father it’s almost a year why am I still in pain. I know that I should move on with my life and focus on my spirituality. Throughout my life I always wanted to be loved and accepted. I know I’ve done things that I wasn’t proud of and that’s having kids not being married. Throughout this...
Replies
7
Views
374
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for praying for me. I need more prayers as my time in Alaska is drawing to a close. Whenever I request prayers, I always feel the need to go back and detail all the events that brought me to this point. I fear some have not heard the story and...
Replies
11
Views
227
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my life changed forever. My job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position back in my home state of Texas. My wife had purchased a ticket for her and my daughter to go overseas to visit family in mid September 2022...
Replies
8
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,170
Members
649,377
Latest member
Rhounkaersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom