My ### and I need prayer for financial matters. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmanuelA

Disciple of Prayer
My mother and I need prayer for financial matters. Our mortgage and bills seem to us as mountains, but I know the word tells us that we can cast mountains into the sea. Please join us in faith to overcome these obstacles.

Thank you in Advance : )
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Prayed for you in Jesus' name.

Mark 11:24

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
 
Thank you all so much. This prayer has been answered. Last week, something broke through (long story) and we were miraculously able to pay our bills. I thank God for marvelous people like you all and will from now on definitely pray it forward.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I will be able to take care of the financial matters of my aging father who is not able to do so independently.
Replies
8
Views
234
Jesus please let my mother-in-law's rent check situation get straightened out and don't let the bank nor the rental office be mean about it and please don't let there be any fees. Please let my husband get his package and it not be a scam, and let us not get a red light ticket. Please let the...
Replies
10
Views
144
Dear God if you can please improve my financial situation. Other thing I pray that my ### finds another place because I need to tidy my place and I need my privacy. I want these requests in Jesus name Amen Alleluia Amen
Replies
7
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom