My ### and I have upcoming finals next week. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I come before you in prayer to tell you j am feeling anxious, and worried and concerned that I won't pass this level. I have seen your hands in every area of my life, even in times of uncertainty and I have seen you in all walks of this journey in nursing school. I just ask...
Replies
9
Views
332
I have upcoming exams for my nursing program next week, and I'm seeking prayers for success.
Replies
5
Views
282
My wife and I have been separated for over five weeks now. We both had childhood abuse in our past. I was also sexually abused, and have been struggling with porn addiction. Early this year we also had a miscarriage. Our relationship with God was slowly drifting away since then. We then began to...
Replies
8
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,459
Messages
16,811,362
Members
650,815
Latest member
Wltialand

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom