My ### and I have been tested ### positive. Pray ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rev Julius Egbeja

Guest
my wife and i have been tested hepatitis b positive, the last born of the family ### is paralysed for the past ###yrs he can't walk. join us to pray
 
Lord, I pray you touch this family with your healing hand. Please forsake them of any illness.

In Jesus name Amen
 
Child of God,





Let Us Pray: God I ask in the name of Jesus, that You will open the doors of spiritual growth, love, joy, peace, wisdom, education, job opportunities, great favor, excellent health, strength, prosperity, protection, long life, and every other door that needs to be open in my life. Thank You Lord Jesus for opening every door that You want open in my life. The doors that You open no man can close.



Lord Jesus please close the doors of disobedience and rebellion to Your Holy that may be open in my life. Close the doors of premature death, despair, devoice, failure, discouragement, fear, sickness, poverty, and every spirit that is not of You Lord Jesus that is or will try to operate in my life. Close every door in my life that You have not open and that You don’t want open. The doors that You closes no man can open. And all that I have asked of You to do for me is this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and every Christian that I am connected to. Amen, so be it and it is so.



I Have Prayed For You,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord, please bless this family with healing from any diseases. Please cleanse each of their body from any viruses. Please help the last born son to have strong muscles and nerves in his leg to make him able to walk again. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have been praying for me and my husband, and it has been 4 months; still, we both are not together. Please save my marriage life from divorce. My husband is not ready to listen; he is scared of his family and is giving me a divorce because his family doesn’t want me...
Replies
8
Views
327
Please pray for me. I have been praying for me and my husband, and it has been 4 months; still, we both are not together. Please save my marriage life from divorce. My husband is not ready to listen; he is scared of his family and is giving me a divorce because his family doesn’t want me...
Replies
10
Views
423
Husband and I have been tested positive for COVID, please pray for our speedy recovery.
Replies
11
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,780
Messages
16,803,525
Members
650,297
Latest member
Hyulkath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom