My ### and I are held in captivity and it is wrong

JULIE VARNER

Disciple of Prayer
My son and I are held in captivity and it is wrong for us!!! We both have had wrong jobs and I need my $###.## legitimate money and I need my policewomen to be connected to them which are the names of ###, ###, and ###. I need this right NOW!!!!! Thank you for agreeing in prayer with me!!!!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a portion of scripture. He came to set the captives free. I pray that the power of GOD fight for my freedom in accordance to his WORD. He says, he exalted his WORD, above himself. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things...
Replies
7
Views
152
I was j. A job where I was mobbed out by a group of both coworkers and bosses. This was a strategic and premeditated plan to drive me out of my job. Sabotage, humiliation, isolation, and all the things they come with abuse. This wasn’t all in my head but it caused physical and emotional damage...
Replies
7
Views
249
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 31:29 – “If I have rejoiced at my enemy’s misfortune or gloated over the trouble that came to him-” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 31:29, Job is examining his attitude toward those who have wronged him, specifically his...
Replies
6
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom