My ### and his wife always seem to fight ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kmbrown19
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kmbrown19

Guest
My son and his wife always seem to fight; she is ### and he is ###. They really need prayers; it hurts me to see them like that. They have two beautiful sons, and I would hate to see their marriage end. They need prayers badly, please pray for them. I do pray every day.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Background: Please keep my brother and his family in your prayers. By God’s grace and through your prayers, my brother and his wife, who have a one-year-old baby boy, were able to overcome many misunderstandings and come back together. They are now living together again, and for this we thank...
Replies
7
Views
162
Been fighting thoughts of suicide since before I was a teenager, more than fifty years. It is obvious I've had to fight on my own. It's almost like heaven and hell are in concert, but instead of striking me down, they've been smacking me around like a cat plays with a mouse before it kills it. I...
Replies
11
Views
194
There is power in prayer (James 5:16! When I request a prayer, I always feel like I need to go back and give everyone the details. My family and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to serve the Lord. In August 2022, my work was complete. I had secured a teaching position in Texas, my home state...
Replies
7
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,525
Messages
16,800,593
Members
650,046
Latest member
Ghiularmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom