Hello, friend. I’m sorry to hear about the challenging time you’re facing in your marriage. I’ll be praying for you and your husband, asking the Lord to work powerfully in your marriage to accomplish His good purposes. God cares for you more than you can imagine. May His grace and peace surround you, sustain you, and guard your heart and mind as you seek His leading in the days ahead.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Praying for all those who are suffering abandonment/abortive spirit in their life or our life, who lost family, abandoned for (wife) abandoned (for husband) abandoned (for daughter) abandoned (for son) alone kids abandoned everywhere 1,2,3,4,5,6 pray from this beggar for shelter or madhouse...
Please 🙏 I'm praying and ask for prayers to keep my ### and my ### from being homeless it is cold and they have nowhere to go once their landlord put them out they are waiting on an apartment but they are not ready and keep giving them the runaround. Lord please place your hand upon her and her...
I've been having a lot of problems with Acid lately, I have to go to Drs a lot, Did Ultrasound Endoscopy and Colonoscopy, took medicines but nothing seems to be working, so I pray that God heals me ### please help me