My ### and ### are making false accusation ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am being targeted by a false criminal accusation. Please pray for ### so that the whole truth may be revealed, that ### may remain calm throughout this process, and that ### may be able to reunite with ### family. Thank you very much. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
244
Dear Family Of God, Today I would like you to stand with me in faith and prayer against lies, accusations, false accusations and judgements in my life. All these things I ask in the mighty name of Jesus Christ with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
298
dear heavenly father I ask that you end lies and false accusation and gossiping rumors in the name of your son Jesus our lord amen, let the evil one die in the name of Jesus amen
Replies
7
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom