My Africa Wife ### ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ROSINS

Guest
I WILL BE SENDING MY ### $### TO RENEW MY ### ### VISA.? SO MY ### CAN FLY OUT OF ###, ###, ### ON SUNDAY ###, ###,###.? & BE HERE IN ###, ###, ### ON MONDAY ###, ###,###, ### PM.? AT ### PM.? SO KEEP MY ### IN PRAYER.? BOUT THIS OK
 
Father, may You establish the plans of this ### to the glory of Your name...in Jesus name...amen
 
Dear ROSINS

God hears your prayer. He delights when we come to him and ask him to help us. He wants to give us the things we need, not the things we think we need. Sometimes the answers we get to prayers aren’t what we want or expect or they take longer than we think they should. But, none of that is the absence of answers. God hears every prayer no matter what method of praying you use: speaking, singing, or thinking. Even our actions can be a prayer to God.

God is waiting to hear from us. Psalm 34:15 reminds us, “The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their cry.”
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request with a Yes and Amen!!! Pray about everything and worry about not one thing.

God takes care of what belongs to Him!!!
 
God help his wife in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord, ### asking for safety, what could be a sweeter prayer. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Time for me to go, and get ready for tonight with my wife. Well it is time for me to get off the computer, and go be with my sweetheart. With said I will be back on here most likely some time next week. I will keep in prayer those on here who so need so much help. If my wife, and I ever meet any...
Replies
11
Views
135
If you could please send a prayer out for my wife ### it is going through a lot of pain suffering right now she has a history of ###, ###, ###, ###, ### history of ###, problem in her family please pray to give her strength and give her clarity to see the next steps through as the Lord to help...
Replies
12
Views
256
Dear Friends, Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. I come before you with another crisis. For many months and weeks I have been Praying that the Lord grant me Provision to help my Wife return to the Philippines to see her family. Last night however before I could go to bed she dropped a...
Replies
11
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom