My adult ### struggles with drug addiction but does

Dawn LM

Humble Prayer Partner
My adult son struggles with drug addiction but does not think that he has a problem. He missed work and was fired because of it. Please pray for him to see the truth and be free. Please pray that God's will is done. I don't know if I should pray for him to get treatment or get a job so that he can pay rent. He is also sometimes depressed and suicidal. He used to pray but he won't have anything to do with God anymore. He needs God's help to even repent. Please pray.
 
Praying that God hears your prayers and his will be done in your ###'s life. May you feel his presence in your life and know that he is with you always.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

YPrayer: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Deliver me from anything in my life that is not of You. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You at all times, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Defeat and cause my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. Let Your love, favor, wisdom, peace, and righteousness rest upon my life. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives and give each of us a praying spirit unto You. Thank You God. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My adult son struggles with drug addiction but does not think that he has a problem. He missed work and was fired because of it. Please pray for him to see the truth and be free. Please pray that God's will is done. I don't know if I should pray for him to get treatment or get a job so that he can pay rent. He is also sometimes depressed and suicidal. He used to pray but he won't have anything to do with God anymore. He needs God's help to even repent. Please pray.
prayed
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, prayers for my son ###, he is battling drug addiction, it's been extremely difficult for the family, he's homeless in ###.
Replies
11
Views
179
pray that the meeting that my parents have with my rehab center to discuss what happens with my future goes well, pray that they all believe that i did not relapse on methamphetamine/amphetamines and that they decide i can go home on my pre-established discharge date, that i get everything back...
Replies
12
Views
200
I request prayer for my ### to overcome his drug addiction and for God to protect and heal him please
Replies
7
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,597
Messages
16,813,022
Members
650,903
Latest member
Saulareth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom