My 2Nd Job Interview:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jessica williams

Guest
I have my 2nd job interview with a company I really want to work for...I pray that it works out, it's a job I feel that God has sent me to do. I'll be supervising people with various disabilities as they work in a warehouse. I want to help people and this job is perfect for that!!
 
Lord bless her in this interview and use her in this job for Your glory....
 
Dear ###,

I am praying for and with you:

Heavenly father, please sustain my spirit as I search for new and meaningful work. You have blessed me with a healthy body and a keen mind for which I am grateful. I ask that you open my path as I seek employment that will allow me to support my family and myself while serving others and your divine purpose. In gratitude and grace, Amen.
 
Child of God,

I have asked God to honor your prayer request by allowing His perfect will to be done in your life. And after you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early!

Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen.

The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank you for this beautiful day. I pray again for deliverance and freedom from evil spiritual attacks Father. Please stop what it does at this very moment as I try to pray for people. Please also heal any riffs with my current co-workers. I am always trying to have peaceful...
Replies
10
Views
334
Please pray! I just had the most perfect interview today! If I get it, I'll start teaching the week after Spring Break. My parents & I are already planning to be in town during Spring Break, so that would be PERFECT for moving in! Moving to this area has been a major dream of mine the entire ###...
Replies
9
Views
248
I just had my 2nd job interview with a medical clinic and it went really well for me. I'm praying the hiring manager considers me for the position and she offers it to me. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
11
Views
358
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom