much noise. loud music, noise and people ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For years I have been experiencing these noises of dogs, loud music, and disturbances from foreigners/Mexicans. It's been insane; no authority will help solve these issues. I have put in a complaint, contacted the police, the city manager, the mayor, the council, the animal control Department...
Replies
7
Views
207
Please let the noise stop, these people are way too disrespectful.
Replies
7
Views
270
Please no noise from my neighbours. I hear loud music from the neighbour upstairs. Peace and silence please. I have so much to do. Obligations, documentation...and he is making noise. I want to sleep and rest. He is doing that at least ### times a week. And doesn't care for our plies.
Replies
7
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,644
Messages
16,801,865
Members
650,163
Latest member
Naeroinath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom