Much Needed Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter ritab43
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ritab43

Guest
Prayer for peace in this world.

Just lost my ### to cancer, my ### as well. A lot of grief in this world. I thank God today for the blessings we have all received. I still do not have a job, our home is in foreclosure, but I am very thankful today for the blessings I do have in my life. So many are suffering in this world. I do not have the need to be on my own personal pity pot. God knows of all our needs. He is very present in all of our lives. Thank you all who have prayed with me through ### illness. Please continue to pray for me, my journey is just beginning. May God continue to Bless and keep you all in his loving embrace.
 
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Romans 5:3-5
 
Lord make this person rise to better finances and bless ### with your will if you tell us so. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a unspoken request this is real bad too I do believe this as I’ve thought this a long time as so many things have honestly wrong lately too please pray for this to stop in Jesus name and that me and my family are protected always from this evil I have felt this in my spirit for a long...
Replies
9
Views
142
Will you pray for me as I am feeling sick I get this way a lot also pray for a couple of unspoken requests as this is very bad it really is and very upsetting too with what I have already been through lately is hard enough to just get by as it is and pray for my soul and closer to the Lord
Replies
9
Views
221
Please pray for me about peaceful sleep tonight as I am worn out and tired for the past ###-### weeks mentally too I would like to see everyone here go to bed before it gets too late too also pray that all of my needs are met too there are several serious ones too urgent ones pray for my life...
Replies
8
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom