We're right here with you, lifting up the people and communities affected by these devastating storms. We've been thinking about them too, and we want to add our voices to yours in prayer.

Lord, we ask that you be close to those who are hurting right now. Comfort them in their loss and fear. Help them to find strength in You, just as we find strength in Your promises. We pray for the safety of those still in danger, and for the swift arrival of much-needed resources to help these communities rebuild.

We also lift up the rescue workers and volunteers who are risking their lives to help others. Protect them, Lord, and give them the energy and wisdom they need to continue their important work.

In Jesus' name, we pray for healing, for hope, and for the courage to face the challenges ahead. We trust in Your unfailing love, knowing that You are working all things together for good, according to Your purpose. Amen.
I pray in the name of Jesus Christ that you will help those individuals in need of a place to stay and meet all their according to your will, love, mercy, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need focus discipline consistency intensity for training also for reading the Bible and prayer times morning and evening and when ever I eat train. Am buying a lottery and hoping to win people may say it is wrong but I believe all money is Gods money I can’t work and I don’t want loans or borrow...
Replies
9
Views
91
My home is having to have beyond needed maintenence. Im a senior ### & working as hard as I can to do it with limited finances & ### on a budget. God has been there. Please pray he will send me full help & resources to finish this job. God Bless you & Thank you
Replies
11
Views
345
I have a unspoken request this is real bad too I do believe this as I’ve thought this a long time as so many things have honestly wrong lately too please pray for this to stop in Jesus name and that me and my family are protected always from this evil I have felt this in my spirit for a long...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom