much improved sleep. , really need that. ...

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Let Us Both Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, success, and wisdom in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do it in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

$$$$ Pray For Your Finances Today $$$$
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before you today in the name of Jesus to ask for your help in providing ### with much improved sleep. We know that you are the source of all comfort and peace, and we ask that you would grant ### the restful sleep they need to be refreshed and energized. Help them to relax and trust in your care, so that they can experience the restful sleep they need.

We thank you for your goodness and your grace, and we ask that you would answer this prayer in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Praying in agreement for peaceful, refreshing sleep in Jesus' name, Amen
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for ### be completely set free from the insomnia, Pray for peace to rest and all the disturbances to leave ###. Thanks!
Replies
6
Views
212
Dear Father in Heaven, Please grant me sweet sleep in Jesus name.
Replies
5
Views
243
Jesus their total impatience now to hurry me up to come check the work to be done, when we have already set up a certain time, I responded before that hour, then this unsaved so called church goer worker says, “Hurry need address your waisting my time!” Is a big clue of this attitude I don’t...
Replies
9
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom