Mr. ###, see the blood of Jesus. The one ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Mr. ###, see the blood of Jesus. The one who shed the blood crushed your head and He is my Lord. In the name of Jesus, I apply the blood of Jesus. I draw a circle of the blood of Jesus around me.

I draw the blood line of protection around my property.

You cannot put any sickness on me because I am redeemed by the blood of the Lamb.

Let the blood of Jesus speak confusion into the camp of the enemy.

Let the blood of Jesus speak destruction unto every evil growth in my life.

Let the blood of Jesus speak disappearance unto every infirmity in my life. Let the blood of Jesus speak victory and prosperity unto my life.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I cover him with the Blood of Jesus from the top of his head to the soles of his feet right now. I call on the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord over him right now for healing protection and peace. I cry out the Name of Jesus Christ for him to live a very long healthy and happy life and our...
Replies
8
Views
43
I cover him with the Blood of Jesus from the top of his head to the soles of his feet right now. I call on the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord over him right now for healing protection and peace. I cry out the Name of Jesus Christ for him to live a very long healthy and happy life and our...
Replies
8
Views
40
I cover him with the Blood of Jesus from the top of his head to the soles of his feet right now. I call on the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord over him right now for healing protection and peace. I cry out the Name of Jesus Christ for him to live a very long healthy and happy life and our...
Replies
8
Views
45
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,155
Messages
16,819,375
Members
651,212
Latest member
Weomorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom