Moving

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

My wife is moving out and I want to restore my marriage.
Replies
Views
I ask for prayer for the Lord to provide my mom and I a house or duplex. We have been moving a lot for years and been homeless twice and we would like to settle in a place without having to worry about moving again.
Replies
Views
Very loud neighbours. Restless and loud in walking and moving through the appartement. Peace please in my building and in my city block. Good sweet sleep. No tension stress or diggestive issues. No menstrual issues. Tomorrow using train not a cab. Waking up on time, catching my early train...
Replies
Views
People didn’t show up for elderly couple. They promised to help and did not. The couple had to do the moving themselves took 12 hours. God they Are suffering please help them along then journey.
Replies
Views
Pls pray that I heal from traumas, traumas of fear, traumas of humiliation and embarrasement, traumas of betrayal, traumas of "doing everything wrong" people have said words of bad faith over my life and it has given me a lot of fear rooted in childhood traumas and it has paralyzed me moving...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom