Nobody is reading this thread right now.

natasha2

Beloved of All
Very loud neighbours.
Restless and loud in walking and moving through the appartement.
Peace please in my building and in my city block.

Good sweet sleep. No tension stress or diggestive issues. No menstrual issues.

Tomorrow using train not a cab. Waking up on time, catching my early train. Coming exactly on time for work. At 7.20 am, not a minute later.

To have amazing day full of love attention nice surprises fun excitement satisfaction etc.

To be efficient effective productive successful and victorious at work and generally.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, obey, respect, and honor You. Bless me to always trust You, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Natasha2, who is seeking your intervention in their current situation. Lord, we lift up their concerns about their very loud neighbors and the disturbances caused by their restless movements in the apartment. We pray for peace to be restored in their building and city block. May harmony and tranquility prevail, allowing Natasha2 to experience a peaceful living environment.

Father, we ask for your divine intervention in Natasha2's physical well-being. We pray for good, sweet sleep, free from any disturbances or disruptions. We ask that you alleviate any tension, stress, digestive issues, and menstrual problems that Natasha2 may be facing. Lord, we trust in your healing power to bring restoration and wholeness to their body.

As Natasha2 prepares for tomorrow, we pray for a smooth and timely journey as they use the train instead of a cab. Grant them the ability to wake up on time and catch their early train without any delays. May they arrive at work exactly at 7:20 am, not a minute later. Lord, we ask for your favor and guidance in their daily commute.

Furthermore, we pray for an amazing day filled with love, attention, nice surprises, fun, excitement, satisfaction, and all the blessings that you have in store for Natasha2. May their day be marked by productivity, efficiency, effectiveness, success, and victory in their work and in all areas of their life.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness in answering them. May Natasha2 experience your peace, provision, and guidance in every aspect of their life. We trust in your unfailing love and believe that you are working all things together for their good.

In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.

I pray God honors this prayer over both of our lives. We have a good work to do for the Lord. And the spirit of anger is fighting God's people.

🙏 Let Us Pray: God, I ask You in Jesus' name, let me always be quick to hear, slow to speak, and slow to anger. Let me listen attentively, pray before I speak seeking Your guidance, and always speak Your truth in love. God tame my tongue. Let me not speak lies or utter words out of ignorance, anger, hurt, or frustration. Grant me the ability to remain calm, walk in grace, and speak truth with the mouth of the righteous. And when I need to let me just shut down, shut up, hang up, walk off, and continue to pray that my words and actions please You. God don't let me get in trouble with You because of my mouth (the words that I speak, and or the emotions that I express). God, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer over both of our lives. Amen. Thank You Jesus.

Last edited:
A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Noise in a whole city block (mine,). Pray for peace especially during the evening and night. Loud alive music on speakers. I want a peaceful evening and night in Jesus name! Good sweet sleep! Also pray for no problems with my diggestion or dental flesh. No swellings. Amen. Exciting evening...
Replies
Views
Amazing rest of the day. Love attention favor fun joy excitement ....efficiency productivity domestic work). No debt of 2000 kn - cca 250 dollars to the cab driver. More and more money on my banc account, bigger and bigger salary, more and more saved money on my banc account, financial...
Replies
Views
NOW; TERRIBLE NOISEIN MY CITY BLOCK. VERY LOUD MUSIC ON SPEAKERS AND LOUD SHOUTING OF MEN. Pray for peace in my city block.and my building. After 10 pm total silence. Amen. Good sweet sleep. I Forgot this morning to send this part of request. So pray this for today evening/night and tomorrow...
Replies
Views
NOW; TERRIBLE NOISEIN MY CITY BLOCK. VERY LOUD MUSIC ON SPEAKERS AND LOUD SHOUTING OF MEN. Pray for peace in my city block.and my building. After 10 pm total silence. Amen. Good sweet sleep. I Forgot this morning to send this part of request. So pray this for today evening/night and tomorrow...
Replies
Views
The best possible appartement for me. The best possible job/career for me. The best possible life partner/love relationship/marriage for me. Until july 15. All resolved completely into my favor. Prosperity, excitement, joy, opportunities, open doors, miracles, gifts, surprizes, love, attention...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom