Move To ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter pjanderson6752
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pjanderson6752

Guest
Please God help me get the perfect HR position that allows me to use my HR experience and education to allow me to move to ###, ### to reach my dream to live there and be closer to the spiritual community I want to be part of to learn more about something I have had an interest in since I was a child.
 
*praying that your plan works out for you if it is God's will*
 
Praying for you to receive your request. Amen.
 
Father in Jesus name I pray that you will bless this situation with your favor, in Jesus name.
 
Almighty Father we thank you for your child who is in need of you. Please grant your child's need as you will. Holy Spirit please guide your child and we pray this in Jesus name - Amen

Almighty Father we thank you for your child who is in need of you. Please grant your child's need as you will. Holy Spirit please guide your child and we pray this in Jesus name - Amen
 
Lord I'm joining hands with my friend for your favour upon her career. May you grant her the desires of her heart. For your word declares that our steps are ordered by the Lord and we shall not go astray.. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ### I live in ### I have neighbors who are very wicked and godless they are selfish and inconsiderate they are living about me they are stamping on my ceiling they live above me They are deliberately stamping and making a lot of noise they are being spiteful and are out to make my life...
Replies
7
Views
127
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY SATAN ### EVERY DEMON THAT IS REFUSING TO LEAVE OR OBEY MY VOICE AND THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY VOICE WILL OF GODDDDDDDDDDS WILL IN MY AREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I REPEAT MY DOMAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN OF MY SPIRITUAL...
Replies
7
Views
138
Ned God to help me finish everything in my community and forgive them all and not hold anything against them and in my heart. God help me and my partner move on to a new community church and not regret anything and move on as God sees fit for us and guide to where God sees fit for us both.
Replies
9
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom