Move Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcy

Prayer Warrior
After praying or marriage restoration, life is presenting me with a huge test, I am not working and my husband is a truck driver for this couple of weeks he has been communicating with me but he is having problems with his truck the engine is not in good condition anymore and our budget is now complicated... I need a prayer for God to move mountains and bless my family to go through this, I believe that my husband and I will and can pass this test in the name of Jesus, that no matter how the things are right now God is working in my situation and send me angels and people that will be able for me to find a job and help my husband, I know that my husband and I with God's help we will be fine in a matter of hours.. please pray that the job that I got an offer a week ago will call me and I will start working tomorrow.... in Jesus e ... Amen..
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord on this Urgent matter only you can change with victory and justice in Jesus mighty praise name and protecting blood over us and love ones amen
Replies
7
Views
328
Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude for the strength, clarity, and faith You have restored in me. Everything I am today began with the lessons You planted in my childhood. I thank You for the day You used my mother to teach me what faith in action truly looks like. When the bus...
Replies
10
Views
192
I pray the dr sends a revised prescription that is medicare compliant. It has been a week and she has not sent it to the pharmacy even tho they and I have contacted her repeatedly. ###
Replies
6
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,623
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom