Motivation

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
Spending a lot of time on the computer, and watching TV programs. Need a swift kick to get motivated in better directions. Need a fresh start. Please pray that I become more motivated.
 
Lord Almighty, We Pray for ###, Give her mind to read the BIBLE and enjoy your doctrine, Lord she can teach Bible and spread your word vocational, we pray that remove her addiction of watching TV and playing on the computer, we pray in JESUS name - AMEN
 
Let's Pray...God I ask in Jesus' name, Bless me Encourage me each and every day God to be the best that I can be through You.

God I know that there is a void in my life; fill this void. Fill this place in my heart that was created and only intended to be filled by You with You. Fill the emptiness, this hungering, this thirsting for more of You with You, Your Word, Righteousness, Love, Joy, Wisdom, Peace and Contentment. Fill me with You until we are overflowing with You. And God all that I have asked of you in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer in Jesus' name.

Be Encouraged, God has heard your prayers. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: It takes more than just praying about our problems. It takes living a lifestyle of worship unto God. Living a lifestyle of worship unto God is walking in obedience to God's Word. If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28).
 
Heavenly Father

Lord thank You for hearing this prayer. Lord we lift up ### today. And we ask that you would gather her into your arms and give her wisdom and strength and compassion. May she find rest in you and we would ask that you would come to her and reveal Your awesome presence. May she feel your love and compassion drawing her to You. Provide a hedge of protection around her and send caring Christian friends to encourage her and minister to her needs and to point her to the proper help and resources. Embrace ### and may she feel the touch of your hand and the promises you offer to those who earnestly seek you and love you. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Lord create new communicative life in her through your Holy Spirit. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please would you pray for me as I'm still lacking energy and motivation.
Replies
13
Views
160
I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I don't have alot of energy and am lacking motivation. Please pray for me.
Replies
10
Views
145
I would really appreciate your prayers as I am finding it difficult to stay motivated at the minute.
Replies
11
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,646
Messages
16,779,027
Members
648,180
Latest member
Faetiumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom