Mother's Plea

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
Ever since I wrote the email to my daughter about

the baby seeing her husband's parents more than

me, I haven't heard a word from her. Please Lord

may my daughter be open to the email, and may

she call me.
 
Oh ###. You have been on my mind so much lately. I am praying for you each day and I do pray that the Lord will deal with her heart. Many he place the heaviest of all burdens up on her in dealing with this child and you not seeing him. Please Lord. Have her come around to let the family see the baby.

In your name I beg and pray your will be done.

Amen and Amen
 
Father I ask that You heal this relationship and bring restoration so that it develops into what You would have it to be.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless ### and fulfill all of ### requests.

Amen .....!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I urge you to pray fervently for my mother, who is currently unwell. She is experiencing nausea and vomiting. Additionally, she is compromising her sleep by staying up late on her cell phone. This late-night habit has become a daily occurrence, disrupting her rest throughout the night. As a...
Replies
12
Views
194
Please pray for my mother's health (especially her heart, asthma, and feet) and for the protection of her home and family. Please lift up my sister's health as well, and give her strength and wisdom to take care of our mother. Please also protect her finances. In Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
15
Views
148
Please pray fervently on my behalf. My mother exhibits an exceedingly negative demeanor. Despite my numerous attempts to enhance my circumstances and overall life, she persistently criticizes me. She often pretends to offer me guidance, which I diligently adhere to, yet she claims that I do not...
Replies
7
Views
371
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,828
Messages
16,815,676
Members
651,028
Latest member
Thousil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom