Mother in the Hospital

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Jesus please help my son is sick and I am not feeling well either and I am overwhelmed with stuff to do and am so worried he won't go to school tomorrow. I am also worried about my mother in law as she is now out of the hospital and back home. Please help her because I am too sick myself to...
Replies
Views
Request for stopping of pain and burnings sensation of urine system of my mother Manjula Naik. She was admitted in medicover hospital and found to have detected cancer, she is given first chemo. Plse pray..
Replies
Views
Please god be with my mother and help her heal so she can come home from the hospital
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son go to school today. He cannot miss another day. No fighting no pretending to be sick, just go. It is already Friday. And if there is a more serious issue going on, please let him either tell me or let me find out somehow. Please also help my mother in law. We do not know...
Replies
Views
Jesus please let my son go to bed..please let him not be getting sick..please let my husband go take care of his mother tomorrow and get her out of the hospital, and back to her apartment and help her get settled..Please just let the hospital realize how stressed out I am and ignore my comments...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom