Mother in the Hospital

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put you trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.

Similar Requests

Jesus please bless my maid’s mother with safe & gd health;she got news that her mum is sick & admitted in hospital, please keep her mum safe with nothing serious Lord so my maid can work for me peacefully.Please grant her mother miraculous healing I pray.Amen
Replies
Views
Please pray to Jesus for my mother she's in hospital and in unconscious state, pray for her speedy recovery please my mother needs all the prayers.
Replies
Views
My mother's name is Tarabai Reddy. My mother is hospitalized. She has had two operations for liver cancer. Her eyes have been closed for 4 days. Please pray for my mother to get well soon. Amen,🙏
Replies
Views
Please pray for my mother she is seriously sick,she is hospitalized, having problem in breathing,unable to get up from the bed.please pray for her that almighty God may recover he soon . Amen.
Replies
Views
Hi please pray for my mother, she has been admitted to hospital. Her name is rozy, please pray for her, I need everyones help in prayers. Thank you everyone..
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom