Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am seeking for prayer for blessings over my work and favour in my work space.... I am also seeking favour in securing my mortgage loan within the stipulated time as outlined in the contract as I am not getting any feedback from the agency and I have submitted my documents about a month ago...
Replies
7
Views
498
Lord Jesus I pray for your help. When my dear mum was alive, a cousin of mine lent us money for a renovation of our home. But he took it upon himself to add more loans for his own needs. My dear mum left me our home in her will. My cousin took his own life and my mum is now gone. So the bank is...
Replies
10
Views
505
Please!! Pray I get approved for this mortgage loan. I want this so bad for my ### kids! A place to call our home! All and any prayers would help. God bless 🙏
Replies
14
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,497
Messages
16,800,350
Members
650,016
Latest member
Bluyreerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom