Morning Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayrene

Humble Servant of All
Praise you Lord Jesus Christ.

Father we thank you for this day, for this new life that you have given us, we thank you for everything that you have given us and for everything that you have done for us.

Father God as we start this day, I pray that you give us wisdom, knowledge and understanding that we will live today according to your will. That we do things righteously and in your perfect will. Be delighted in us Lord God and Holy Spirit hold our hands and guide us in the right paths.

Lord God give us today our daily bread, food on our table, supply all our needs today according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

In our struggle give us peace and comfort knowing that you are there for us and your mighty hand is working for us. In our weakness give us strength to keep on going, to never give up, and to keep holding on to your Word and promises for you never fail Lord God and your Word is forever true.

Protect us, cover us by your blood Lord Jesus that no harm will come upon us.

Father God, bring back to us our loved ones that have gone astray. Provide for us the financial needs that we need, save our houses, free us from debts, help us pay our bills and heal us of whatever sicknesses we have. Protect our family.

Hear our cries Lord God and have mercy on us. Be glorified in our lives today. Thank you Father God for always being there for us, we love you and we give you all glory and honor in Jesus name I pray, amen amen.
 
My Friend in Christ

Let This Be Your Confession

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being. I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and His strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the favor of God, the blessings of God; I will walk in increase, expansions, fresh anointing, healing, great personal breakthrough and spiritual growth. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way for the glory of God. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Let the praises resound from the mountain tops, and from the deep valleys!

Let your requests be made known to our Faithful God!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank You for the gift of this new day. Before I do anything else, I place my life into Your hands. You know my heart, my worries, and every burden I carry. Lord, this past year has not reflected the best You have placed within me. You know there have been days when I wanted to...
Replies
11
Views
167
Dear Lord, Father I thank you for your love , Mercy and Grace that you always provide us everyday in Jesus Almighty name. Lord, I need your healing hand upon my painful body. Whatever is the cause , father arise and fight for me in Jesus Almighty name Thank you Jesus ! Thank you Father! Amen
Replies
12
Views
207
Father Lord, We give you Praise and Glory in Jesus Almighty . Lord bless me and children . May they be successful in their studies. I also pray for my Nephew by the name ### to excel in his ordinary examination that will be due October . Father arise and shine for him in Jesus Almighty name. May...
Replies
10
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,365
Messages
16,798,881
Members
649,872
Latest member
Stoinnira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom