Morning Prayer / 11 December 2019

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Heavenly Father I come to Your gates with thanksgiving in my heart. Thank You for this day.
I forgive all those who trespass against me and ask forgiveness for my sins.

I lift up all the members and visitors on this forum. Their needs are many and I stand in agreement with them in accordance to Your will.
Lord I pray for the well-being, prosperty, and edification of all those on this forum. I humbly ask that all of their needs are met in Jesus' precious name. Amen.

Thank You Father for watching over them.

Family, stay strong in God's Love
Amen!!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Good day brothers and sisters. Stay strong! I love you all. I'm praying for your well-being and your victory today. Do not be discourage nor be dismayed. God is with us! “I have decided to stick to love... Hate is too great a burden to bear.” ― Martin Luther King Jr. Heavenly Father, our God...
Replies
Views
Good day brothers and sisters. Stay strong! I love you all. I'm praying for your well-being and your victory today. Do not be discourage nor be dismayed. God is with us! “Praying should not just be reserved as an emergency hotline to God, rather it should predominantly be used as a open channel...
Replies
Views
Good day brothers and sisters. Stay strong! I love you all. I'm praying for your well-being and your victory today. Do not be discourage nor be dismayed. God is with us! “Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have, for such sacrifices are pleasing to God." ~ Hebrews 13:16 Heavenly...
Replies
Views
Good day brothers and sisters. Stay strong! I love you all. I'm praying for your well-being and your victory today. "You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh ; rather, serve one another humbly in love." ~ Galatians 5:13 Heavenly...
Replies
Views
Good day brothers and sisters. Stay strong! I love you all. Do not be discourage nor be dismayed. God is with us! I'm praying for your well-being and your victory today. "Be ready for action, and have your lamps burning." ~ Luke 12:35 Jesus is calling you to remain in His Holy servitude until...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom