Morning, I am going into hospital on ###.

Bipri

Disciple of Prayer
Morning, I am going into hospital on the 26 Feb to have a hip opp. I am trusting God for a complete healing. I have been in a lot of pain for a very long time and I have been believing for healing over my life and I have proclaimed over my life THAT BY YOUR STRIPS I AM HEALED. Please stand with me in prayer. ### from ###. Salom
 
Lord, we pray for healing grace for ###.... we pray in Jesus Name. amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I have to go to hospital end of this months because of a mental desease.I am glad, the door opened now and very thankful.Please pray for my stay there that everything works out fine and I can recover in Jesus Name.
Replies
11
Views
171
God come and deliver me out of all my pain, i have poverty, health issues and my life is going down am dying slowly. Lord have mercy on me and deliver me from all the wicked plans of my enemies i am asking the Lord for blessings and favor in my life. Lord Jesus let me find good helpers and...
Replies
9
Views
165
I am going through alot, My bed was stolen by some thief who enter place i sleep and this is the second time. I am Asking God to help me because attacks on my health and struggling. Lord have mercy on me, Lord have mercy on me, Speak for me Lord.
Replies
13
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,415
Messages
16,811,045
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom