Morise ### In Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, we lift up ### to you. Please bless him. Bless the doctors in the hospital to be able to diagnose him & treat him with the very best care & medicine. Bless his fever to break & for him to become coherent. Bless his family as well. In Your name we pray Jesus. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I posted a prayer request a few days ago,about going to hospital and I am very happy it will work out.But I have to ask my boss,if I can go there,please pray for favor and that she thinks it is good that I go to hospital,thanks.
Replies
11
Views
166
Hello, I am currently in hospital and I want to recover soon in Jesus Name and be a blessing for the others here.
Replies
12
Views
343
Hello, I want to go to a clinic because of some psychological issues. I am happy, as I found a hospital for my problems and will have to meet the doctor in a month. Can you please pray for me that they can see the need for a place there and that they evaluate the symptoms, diagnose me correctly...
Replies
8
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom