More prayers for my ### please. I ...

More prayers for my ### please. I need your prayer friends. Please ask God to not give up on me and hear my prayers. I beg God to heal my ###. To heal me. I’m in pain today and waiting on skin cancer results. I’m scared God has given up on me.
I have prayed for this for you and your ###, to be completely healed and restored and saved from all your challenges in Jesus name amen. Never think that God has given up on you or your ### because he would never.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello let me start by saying how thankful I am for all of you on this site who have taken time out to pray for me and my family it means so much to me. I am here to ask for more prayers so I can make healthier choices each day and love myself and my body more. I just turned ### ### and I am...
Replies
11
Views
189
I truly truly appreciate your prayers. Please once again pray for ###'s son ###'s girlfriend. She lives alone and there is very dangerous weather. There have been tornados in her state and storms still on the way. Also please pray for us. The storms might reach us at daylight. Please ask God...
Replies
7
Views
197
I have stage IV colon cancer and I am getting medicine that keeps the cancer calm. Recently, I asked for prayers because the mucous membranes were bleeding because of the medicine. And thank you Jesus! Thank you God. Thank you everyone who prayed for me. The bleeding stopped! Thank you! Now I...
Replies
6
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,070
Messages
16,795,191
Members
649,625
Latest member
Gweydormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom