More of Jesus in my life.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I have been going through a hard time lately. I called on the Lord for help and mercy, He heard me from heaven and helped me get out of this mess. I love Jesus with all of my heart, He really is the answer to all our problems we face in life.

More love, more power, more of You in my life.... beautiful song to sing to Jesus.

Love the Lord with everything you have and wonderful things will happen to you.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have been going through a hard time lately. I called on the Lord for help and mercy, He heard me from heaven and helped me get out of this mess. I love Jesus with all of my heart, He really is the answer to all our problems we face in life.

More love, more power, more of You in my life.... beautiful song to sing to Jesus.

We all need more of Jesus in our life because if we dont, then satan will come in and make our life so miserable with all kinds of temptations in our life. I want more of Jesus in my life.

Glorify Your name o Lord in our life, in our home and wherever we are. We want to lift our voice to You alone. I pray today that your will be done in our life and that Your name will be glorify in whatever we do and say. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Wonderful Savior and beutiful Lord has given to us a perfect company to be with us forever. Precious Holy Spirit of God, the Comforter who shall be with us for ages to come. Awake my heart with gladness. See what today is done. Now, after gloom and sadness. Comes forth the glorious sun. My...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Glory, glory, hallelujah, His truth is marching on and on till the Lord call us home to His holy presence. One more time, keep telling the truth of Gods salvation to those who live in darkness. Jesus is coming soon and He will save those we have been praying for. Hear the voice of the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Prayer to Die To Self-Daily John 10:10: The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. Jesus died so You and I could have life. And that we may live and have life more abundantly through...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For I have found that if I fall into sin and repent, Jesus will come and embrace me and say to me. Go and sin no more. I would say to my Lord. Yes, I will not sin against my Protector and the One who leads my path to heaven. Be thankful, God has set the course of our exitence on earth. He...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom