More Of Christ In My Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter sunshine
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunshine

Guest
Please pray with me, I desire more of Christ in my life, I want to shine more for Christ, to know him deeper and to be closer to him. Pray for provision of my family, For God to expand my business, to bless us and make us a blessing.
 
God please bless ###, and shine your light and love into them so that they can be a beacon of light in the world.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Regardless of Reasons — I should have quietly born the provocation as silently as a lamb before it’s shearers, Isa 53:7, Acts 8:32, and had no deceit in my mouth, 1 Pet 2:22-23, rather than “jealousy which is a husband’s fury” Prov 6:34, and “as strong as death,” Song 8:6. If I have a chance...
Replies
7
Views
200
Life in the hunchback is gone from me healed I can be attractive greatly…Greatly into existence life in my stomach ISNT upset nausea no more burning stomach not in Gods will…Life in I get a windfall of miracles breakthrus greatly in my finances some kind of miracle and a I can afford my own home...
Replies
12
Views
227
I SPEAK CREATE CLAIM CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY NO MORE ME TRYING TO SAVE CERTAIN FAMILY MEMBERS THAT DON'T WANT ME HAPPY..LIFE IN POPS DOESN'T KNOW EVERYTHING I KNOW HIM AND THE WORLD CANNOT USE THE SCORPION TAIL AGAINST ME EVER AGAIN GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET A NEW...
Replies
6
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom