More nice worship songs

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Different styles, different rhytms, but i think all songs are anointed. Your morning/evening praise portion. Try to listen with headphones, its better experience. God bless you.

Love to hear your church choir and songs of worship. I want to start playing those songs that people sung last Sunday when lost souls came to hear Gods word. Please, pray for those who did not come to the altar and gave their life to Jesus. Thanks for sharing these beautiful songs of praise.

Different styles, different rhytms, but i think all songs are anointed. Your morning/evening praise portion. Try to listen with headphones, its better experience. God bless you.

I always enjoy songs from the Broklyn Tabernacle Choir .A song that touched my heart many years ago that Ministered unto me was " Only a look that's what it takes to bring salvation eternal in the heavens".I took that look because of that song. that night. I admire the arrangement of the Psalms.How it was organized nd coordinated to to bring such perfection and annointing.Natasha 2 always choose good songs

Under media, there are many songs for worship, and you should post them there. =-)

Dear sister, have you not enjoyed in worship songs?
Dear Natasha, I love worship songs. If you click on Media at the top, you will see many songs, and other things. That is where the admin of prayer request set them up for people to post songs. I love that you posted, I am just letting you know. Huggs.

Dear Natasha, I love worship songs. If you click on Media at the top, you will see many songs, and other things. That is where the admin of prayer request set them up for people to post songs. I love that you posted, I am just letting you know. Huggs.
Thanks for letting me know. I post them here for years. It is just less complicated for me. ♥️

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
We shall raise our voice to God almighty, singing glorious songs to Him, with a grateful heart to Him who has given gifts that we cannot contain. Jesus walk us up again and again to lift our voice to Him in praise and adoration to Him alone. God made us in His likeness. Unique and pure in His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A wonderful choir of God is made us of many voices, it could be yours and others who come to church to join is in praise and adoration to God almighty. It is just like in heaven above, all angels, cherubims and zeraphims along with all the prophets of old and the saints who have gone up before...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Judges 1–3,Luke 4:1–30 Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. Mark 11:13 The barren and withered fig tree, representing an unfaithful nation soon to be overrun by its enemies, is a common Old Testament image (Isaiah 28:4; 34:4...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I think we will never understand Gods great power and mercy toward human beings, the One who is worthy of all praise, honor and glory. Let us all call on the Lord to understand this. Holy Spirit come flow through me, and make my life what it ought to be, Holy Spirit come flow through all of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I am so glad to make meals for those who are ill and in shut in homes. To visit them is a real pleasure. To sing songs of praise to them it is glorious experience, to read them Gods word is a heavenly deed done to those who are in nursing home and retirement communities. I have promised to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom