More Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Father,
Thank you for the peace, joy, and happiness and a secure feeling I will have today.

Thank you for healing my sinuses.

Thank you for this new day and my new life and thank you for all you have done for me, thank you for all I have and for your promises to prosper my life.

It is hard at the moment, but I am getting through it and I feel and believe deep in my heart this season is coming to an end and a new and beautiful sunny season is just about to begin.

Father, in Jesus' name, for me for all my sins, help me to surrender to you and as you said to me nearly 3 weeks ago "WAIT." Father, I pray that today, thank you for pouring out your love and spirit and blessings and filling us all with your Holy Spirit onto all my family, friends, neighbors, clients, colleagues, my relationships. Thank you that today is going to be an absolutely beautiful and wonderful day filled with unexpected wonderful surprises. Father, thank you, that one day soon you will cancel all my debts and I will have a much higher income.

Father, please unite me with my true soul mate and wife-to-be. I pray she has a heart of such beautiful love, and she is everything I imagine and hope and desire she will be, and I will be the apple of her eye and she is the apple of my eye. Please answer my prayers, in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven I am thanking you for everything and asking for forgiveness of anything that I have said or done. Intervene in my life for my spiritual journey emotional physical and financially. Lord please help me I can’t do anything without you. Seeking seasonal work for a little extra...
Replies
9
Views
410
God I ask You in Jesus' name please send more faithful prayer warriors to this site. God answer every prayer posted on this site according to Your perfect love, will, and timing for all those involved. Bless Your Children Lord Jesus. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
313
I am really in need of deep prayers. I’ve felt like I’ve lost my faith somewhere along the lines. I’m sure it’s due to the unforeseen circumstances I’ve been dealing with and I just feel like God isn’t there. I really want to believe and I have every reason to believe. I’m not sure what’s going...
Replies
10
Views
551
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom