More Faith And Fear To Be Replaced With Peace

  • Thread starter Thread starter MAO
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MAO

Guest
My Dear Friends Who are Believers In Prayer,

Please pray I will have a very peaceful week. Pray I will feel the presence of God and know He is with me each and every day guiding my direction. May my faith grow stronger, increase my faith and increases my love for God and all people. Let my spirit be kind, loving, generous and longsuffering. Pray for God to give me protection this week as I perform my errands and duties. I pray my fears will be replaced with Peace, Joy and Love. I ask this in the Name of My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. AMEN! MAO
 
Dear Jesus, I Pray to you now to shower your blessing on ### and let their fear go off and peace, fun and happiness surround them.
 
Lord Jesus, bless every request of my dear ### heart and let it be done for her according to her faith. May our heavenly Father flood you with His grace and peace. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen. Your faith has so blessed me today ###, thank you so much.
 
Focus on the Lord and be blessed. Because He said so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven I am thanking you for everything and asking for forgiveness of anything that I have said or done. Intervene in my life for my spiritual journey emotional physical and financially. Lord please help me I can’t do anything without you. Seeking seasonal work for a little extra...
Replies
9
Views
410
Father I am still praying My job will go through and I know you are working for me the Holy Spirit is with me and you will provide soon If not this job another one and instead, But quickly as rent is coming. I have been praying without ceasing and you have shown me in my loved ones so many...
Replies
4
Views
327
Dear Lord Almighty, It’s been a long long time since I have been praying to you in supplication for me to feel your presence and your love and your calling for me. To rid me of my many anxieties and this feeling of abandonment, loneliness and negativity. Lord, my Father I have made progress but...
Replies
8
Views
363
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,019
Messages
16,817,880
Members
651,140
Latest member
SilverBlush

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom