Money

  • Thread starter Thread starter agb
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

agb

Guest
I am asking for prayer regarding my family's financial situation. My husband and I both work, and we both have great jobs. Unfortunately, our bills are many.
 
IN JESUS NAME THANK YOU THIS COUPLE HAVE WORK, AND GREAT JOBS. I PRAY YOU GIVE THEM WISDOM AND ALL THE GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT THEY NEED IN ORDER TO PAY THEIR BILLS. AMEN.
 
oh heavenly father u said that however seeks me, they will never be left with scarcity in anything. Lord plz give them your support and help them in coming out of problems they are facing now. Lord bless them with joy and peace ..in your name i make this humble request ..amen
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life and the lives of others that I love and pray for. Bless me Lord Jesus! Bless everyone that is connected to me. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Save those that stand in need of salvation. Heal those that stand in need of healing. Deliver those that stand in need of deliverance. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and favor as we grow in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You to grow deeper and sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect and honor rain within the walls of our homes. God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone connected to me in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank you for placing men and women of God in my life that truly care about me and pray for me. Thank You Lord. Amen!

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Redeemed… I am the LORD... I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments. Exodus 6:6

Restored… 'For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds,' says the Lord. Jeremiah 30:17…

Renewed… But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles... Isaiah 40:31
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Lord, I stand in agreement with this prayer for this family.....IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Dear Guest,

God hears all our prayers. As you await for His response according to His plans I send and pray this with you:

I release my concerns, certain of God's good. Release is an act of confidence, not failure. In times of stress, I take a moment to find the gentle rhythm of my breath. If I feel tension, I relax my body and allow my mind to experience a moment of peace. I breathe in and out with quiet awareness. On my outward breaths, I release one by one each concern for my life and the lives of my loved ones. On my inward breaths, I accept the assurance of right outcomes. I let go of my need to control and to know how everything will unfold. New ideas and insights are revealed in divine time and order.

I trust in God--the Infinite Source of healing and resolution. I will know what is mine to do, when it is time.

The Lord is good to all, and his compassion is over all that he has made. --Psalm 145:9
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I have so many bills and responsibilities due but no job or money right now. Please also pray that my family would be kept from having to attend a trip that we do not have the money to go on. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
253
I am caring for my ###. You're old, mom, and I'm scared. We are bare in the fridge. And have no money, I get a little bit in ### days. I have more bills than I get money. I need prayers, urgent ones that we will receive a money miracle ASAP. Thank you. God bless everyone for your prayers. For me...
Replies
11
Views
120
Please pray for me as I recently left my job and have so many bills and needs that I need to tend to including my internet bill which my internet might turn off if I don't pay it in time. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom