Money

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf regarding the twenty dollars you needed for household items and other things. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer and we have continued to bring your need before the Lord.

We know that our Father cares about every detail of our lives, even what may seem like a small amount to others, and we trust his promise that he will supply all our needs according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. We have been praying in Jesus Name that he would provide for you according to his perfect will and timing, as we rest on Phil 4:19 and Matt 6:33.

We pray in Jesus Name that you have seen his provision and his peace in this situation. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice and give thanks with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. It is our joy to keep standing with you.

May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need to buy some things for my pets urgently and have no money to do so. I had the money but it was just taken out of my account by several companies that had been trying to collect money from me. It was so terrible, I transferred the money onto my card and they somehow knew to take the money...
Replies
11
Views
144
Hello, my name is ###. My car broke down and I urgently need to somehow, someway get $### to fix my car so I can be able to get to work. I can't save up $### right now so I dont know what to do. Feeling helpless n hopeless, but I know God can work miracles.! Please pray for me, my name is ###...
Replies
10
Views
141
I really need money quite a big lump sum to move overseas for a new start and help with training and other things needed please agree with me in Jesus name
Replies
10
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,112
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom