Money With A Cause

  • Thread starter Thread starter susan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

susan

Guest
i have an odd request but with goodness in my heart. i pray that the GOOD LORD will grant me a large sum of money for a lifetime to me and my family. i pray for this so we can do wonderful things with it like fix my home and safe place for my animals. BUT mostly to help others including my own family and to help others and save our wild horses from extinction i would like to take my grandkids to see this beautiful wild horses. i would like to do something special to bring back this part of history the horses and caring and working together of friends and neighbors that is also becoming extinct. the US of America needs to get back to GOD now and i want to make a difference before i meet my MAKER IN HEAVEN. i have a dream but i need this money to help create it. so GOD, i'm knocking and praying for your help and guidance forever amen.
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Dear Guest,

God wants to bless every one of us wonderfully. He has a purpose for each of us and when we live in harmony with that purpose. God can change impossible circumstances. So keep praying, hoping, believing, and striving; seeking God’s direction, wisdom and will. God is looking for opportunities to pour out His blessings to you. He has the ability to intervene and is well-able to bless you beyond what you can imagine.

Trust that all works according to God’s GOOD plans for us and His purpose. As you await God’s answer, I send and pray this prayer with you:

I therefore declare that this guest is blessed because of Christ. Thank You for surrounding her with Your favor as with a shield. I thank You Lord that this guest can abound in your favor and blessing today. I therefore ask you to grant favor upon this guest in her current situation and every day. I anticipate the favor of God surrounding her and I ask and thank You Heavenly Father to give her favor with men and women even with the ungodly. I thank You Heavenly Father for opening doors for this guest that neither man nor the devil can shut. Thank You for blessing the works of our hands as we walk under an open heaven. May this guest experience your supernatural increase and provision in every area of her life this day and forever. May we all choose to walk in faith and in victory. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord, I prayer for all of this ###/### need to be all meet.....In JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over health. I pray that deaf ears be turned to cause. I pray no justice or helpers or anyone take ear to the cause. I pray they be fixed, eyes, ears, nose, mouth, mind, heart, soul, body, spirit on the cause at hand. I pray favor favor favor. I pray...
Replies
8
Views
144
I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
246
For decades I have had to endure my mother marrying someone who hated my brother and I. He is also a atheist and has turned my mom and their children into Godless people. I am a prophetess and have warned them many times about the last days. Now they don't invite me to events. My mom is a coward...
Replies
10
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,740
Messages
16,814,454
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom