Money Troubles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raystee
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raystee

Guest
My wife and I started a new business about a month ago but we need prayer for financial help. We've exhausted all our current resources and business has been slow because someone stole our sign on the street. We need about ### by tomorrow because we bounced our rent check. Pray that God will send us new business and that our current business clients would pay us what they owe so we can pay our bills.
 
Dear Lord, please have Your mercy and favor to this family. Please intervene on their financial trouble and please help them to see the way out door that You have provided for them. Please give them a miracle. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My parents have been having to help me with money after getting out of a toxic relationship, and I’ve been desperately looking for a job. Now, their money is wearing thin, and I’m in debt and can’t seem to get out of it. I don’t want to have to have them cover my bills anymore. I haven’t heard...
Replies
10
Views
463
Most Christians look forward to the New World for what they're going to...me, I look forward to it for what I'm LEAVING BEHIND...disappointments, problems, obstacles, saying goodbye to loved ones who die, losing our youth by aging, money issues...I can hardly wait to leave those negative...
Replies
8
Views
164
Please pray that our rent check is picked up quickly and without any problems. No landlord problems, Thank you, Lord. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom