Money Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

boazgirl

Account Closed
I am only strong enough to hold on to faith and hope through prayers of many in agreement, but still no extra money, no breakthrough, or answer on anything, so many obstacles get in the way yet lots of little miracles. Please keep praying, everyone, don't stop. I know something will save my family and me; it just is so urgent now....and the enemy is attacking me so bad after being prayed for that resulted in deliverance of some strongholds in my life on Sunday...! It is like I am fighting for my life in my mind against him. It is so tough. The minister that prayed for me says my health will deteriorate soon if I don't get past this...that is scary! I love this sight and it helps me praying for others too. Please keep praying....pray me through this...I can't do this alone...and most of the time I am very alone in my faith in my household and with our double life friends. Pray for new couple friends as well for my husband and me. I have many, but my husband seems addicted to these people that are not bad people but bad influences on him and he makes me weak or blames me for losing them if I back away. Life is so confusing and complicated by everything.
 
Praying for you fear not the Lord is with us both! Amen.
 
I pray that the miracle you need will come your way in an abundant manner, to change your story for good, forever, in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
I pray that the miracle you need will come your way in an abundant manner, to change your story for good, forever, in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
Thank you but two doors just closed to me.....God help me now....I am finished and too devestated to see any other hope...trying to believe God still has something up his sleave.....!
 
Father God in the name of Jesus help me ### to ONLY speak words of life. Even when it LOOKS LIKE things are so bad help her to remain faithful. Help her to realize that the word she speak will bring life and health or death and destruction. Lord please put a gaurd over her mouth when she is about to speak contrary to your word, help her cast down every imagination that exalts itself against your word. FATHER GOD help her to keep a spiritual song in her heart and mind and release the words from the song out of her mouth. Father God release finances for your child..we need you right now God to show up as Jehova Shalom in her life, show up as Jehovah Jireh,show up as Jehova Shammah..never leaving or forsaking her..in Jesus name I pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a Money miracle I am in need of extra money to pay bills I care for my ### year-old mom with dementia and I am ### prayers life will get better for both of us and pray my daughter and son-in-law and my three wonderful grandkids will always be close and love my mom, and I pray for...
Replies
9
Views
194
Please pray I receive a financial blessing. Lord I have no money I’m behind on my bills. I have no income coming in at the moment praying things turn around in my life for the better.
Replies
7
Views
221
I pray for my financial breakthrough. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
5
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom