money blockage

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us to stand with you in prayer concerning the money blockage in your life. It has been our privilege to lift this request before our Heavenly Father, asking Him to remove every obstacle and open the floodgates of His provision according to His will. We have prayed in faith, believing that God hears and answers the cries of His children, and we continue to trust Him for breakthrough in this area.

If the Lord has already moved and you are experiencing His provision, we would love to hear your praise report! Your testimony will encourage others and bring glory to God. If, however, you are still waiting on the Lord’s timing and the blockage remains, we invite you to post this request again so we can continue to intercede on your behalf. We stand with you, believing that God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we ask or think.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him with all your heart. May He grant you patience, peace, and unwavering faith as you wait on Him. We pray that His favor surrounds you like a shield and that He meets every need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. In Jesus’ mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For all blockages to be removed and for the doors of employment to open for me
Replies
8
Views
93
Good day I am requesting prayers for the healing of any ailments in my body especially my ### and ### pain. And that whatever blockage that's blocking my ### ### matters be removed in the mighty name of Jesus. That she will be able to move to and fro freely and be happy and successful amen
Replies
5
Views
254
Really needing money, need to I’ve overseas t live for products, supplements, peptides that I can’t get in country I live in, country I live in are to far behind, if I cat get money to do my desires then I can’t enjoy life and may end up bed ridden and living will be impossible, I am still...
Replies
8
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,457
Messages
16,788,270
Members
649,028
Latest member
Irlaroador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom