Mom of ### passed away

  • Thread starter Thread starter Janella2631
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Janella2631

Guest
Dear God, I place into your care the mother of a dear friend, I just learned that she has passed away today, may You will welcome her into your Kingdom. Father, I place into your hands the welfare of her family being left behind, may there will be acceptance on their part, that their mom is safe now because she is with you. I also pray for my friend that she will be guided properly as she will take care of the responsibility of their family. May your Grace be upon her. Thank you Lord, this I ask in the name of Jesus, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good night please pray for my mom ### to pass ger driving test. She failed twice and this is the final time she is going. Pray for her to pass to be calm and to remember everything to let the person pass her in Jesus name I thank you Lord amen
Replies
9
Views
176
My Father passed away this weekend. He was baptized before he went to heaven. I am asking for prayers for my Mother and my family.
Replies
15
Views
316
God please help my ### situation after he passed away. His family, his siblings' kids, his relatives all fought over his land and stole his land. Now the legal team trying to track it down but face road blocks. God help them track his land down also help his cattle stop being neglected. Let...
Replies
7
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom